Greetings from Miami!
It's been an amazing few days full of beach, sun, food, art and fun... I never want to leave! Thought you guys might enjoy a few of the trip highlights, as seen through the view of my iPhone. Hope you're having a great week!
From top to bottom:1. Happy to finally have a chance to sport my mix-matched American Eagle Outfitters colorblock bikini top and floral bikini bottom.
2. Checking out the amazing murals at the Wynwood Walls wearing a thrifted maxi, TJ Maxx lace tank, Snakeskin Flirty c/o Rebecca Minkoff (last seen here) and F21 platform sandals.
3. Splattered paint on the sidewalks in Wynwood, the must-see arts district, featuring my boyfriend's Vans for Jcrew.
4. Taking in Ryan McGinley's neon mural at the Wynwood Walls.
5. My beach essentials: a vintage sun hat, Tom Ford sunglasses, Emerald ASOS dress (similar here) and F21 platforms.
6. Watching the sun go down while sipping cocktails by one of my favorite Miami pools (the Raleigh hotel).
ALSO - Don't forget to enter our BCBG watch giveaway, which ends midnight on January 12th! It's super easy to enter! Check out the rules and enter here asap!