From top to bottom:
1. Bright bed head and a patterned peter pan collar at Junya Watanabe's runway show
2. Dashes of color at the Haider Ackermann finale. What an incredible collection!
3. Neon love at Tsumori Chisato
4. Tsumori Chisato's take on the 80's ski bunny
5. One of my favorite shows of the day: Viktor & Rolf. Under a full moon, a conveyor belt carrying models frozen in various poses fed them onto the runway one by one. Breathtaking.
6. Viktor & Rolf, frozen on the conveyor belt themselves at the end of the show
7. Sleek wigs, floral patterns and playful volume at Comme des Garcons